Friday 9 May 2014

No more! , Medical Student turned down $801k (N129m) offer for her virginity


After putting up her virginity for auction online Medical student going by the name Elizabeth Raine" was offered  $801,000(About 129 million naira).This is 300,000 more than she asked for as her bid was set at 500 thousand dollars. However, she has decided not to go through with the auction again.

She wrote
"The bidding closed yesterday as planned (high bid was $801,000), but I am here to tell you that the terms of the auction will not be fulfilled. With the blessings of my management and the high bidders, I have decided to put a stop to this kerfuffle (to describe it nicely) and return my focus to my medical training. I still do possess some spitefully strong beliefs about virginity, prostitution, and a woman's right to do as she damned pleases, but school is my first priority (as it has been for my entire life). At this point, I no longer care about the auction, at all. This was a very easy decision."
Good for her for changing her mind, but why do it in the first place?

1 comment: