Friday 9 May 2014

Kunle Afolayan "I've been diagnosed with hypertension, says he needs to relocate from Nigeria' -




 Kunle Afolayan in a recent interview with Netng, he said he has been diagnosed with hypertension and must relocate. When asked if his relocation would not discourage those who are looking up to him, Kunle said:
"I have been diagnosed with hypertension, so I should stay here and die because I want to impress people? It isn't about people anymore. It is now about me and my health. I have proven that certain things can be done in this country but you have to use blood and sweat. All the projects I have done, I have had to use these two. For me to achieve this, whoever is ready to use blood and sweat too might be able to achieve same feat. But we don't have the same strength. Right now I am overwhelmed in a way and I can function from anywhere. I can go to Hollywood and be lecturing African cinema or go to Gambia and be making film or move to Ghana. I love this country which is why I am still here. I discourage people form traveling abroad but health is wealth. I think it is important that I am in the right frame of mind for health reasons" he said.

2 comments: