Tuesday 13 May 2014

Angela Okorie's husband reacts to recent scandal, says marriage is intact


Actress Angela Okorie's husband has reacted to the recent sex/theft scandal involving his wife. In an interview with Encomium magazine this week, Chukwuma Orizu, said he is not disturbed by all the allegations flying around about his wife. He said his marriage to the actress is still intact and nobody can put them asunder.
"First of all I know everything about my wife's movement in South Africa. We talked every minute that day. I laughed because I know my wife didn't do it. I know they just want to tarnish her image. A lot of people have been calling me and saying all sorts of things and I told them that I know my wife very well and she didn't do all they said against her. I know all they want is to break our marriage but I am sorry to disappoint them. Please my marriage is very much intact. Remember what the bible said" What God has joined together, let no man put asunder". So I can't chase my wife away because of mere rumor from people who don't know her more than I do" he said

1 comment:

  1. Hope what he's saying is in fact true. Ladies like Angela can be a little too adventurous!

    ReplyDelete