Thursday 15 May 2014

Man covered up with Bees for an hour to make Guinness Book of Record



Liangming, of Fengxin County in China, has just broken the record for the most time spent being covered in bees.Mr Liangming’s record of 53 minutes and 34 seconds was witnessed and authorized by a Guinness certification officer. He said ‘I love bees and they love me. Although they call me Bee Beard I am rarely stung by my flying friends. ‘As long as you keep still and don’t agitate the bees then all will be well. They are most gentle creatures really and extremely clever. They are sensitive to movement so I just keep as still as possible and they like to settle on me. ‘I love bees. They are my life.





3 comments:

  1. This is incredible

    ReplyDelete
  2. Impressive! But by hw many minutes did he beat the previous record holder because this record has been done to death.

    ReplyDelete