Wednesday 23 October 2013

Nollywood Actress Mitchell Ozakpolor, aka Mimi . Jim Iyke Kept To His Promise About My Not touching

Everyone wants popularity and could do or say anything just to achieve it. Nollywood Actress Mitchell Ozakpolor, aka Mimi is  no doubt one of the most busty actress in the movie industry and she feels so good about it. Mini has been acting for over a decade now . She resigned from her banking job to pursue her dream in Nollywood. While said that, she said she never for once  regretted leaving the banking world for acting. Recently she was interviewed, this is the chat below;




What part of your body is your best asset?

I detest being asked this question because everyone already knows my best asset. Even if I mention something else, they would know I’m just being economical with the truth because it is obvious. I know I’m very busty, it is supposed to be my best asset. One good thing about me is that I really don’t flaunt it. I just wear dresses that I like and the just flaunts, whether the neckline of my dresses are showing my cleavage or not. But my cleavage is just obvious because my "b*obs" are massive. I think mine is the biggest in Nollywood.


Don’t you think Corsy Orjiakor has the that record in Nollywood?

No, but people think she is. She is not. If I pack up my "b*obs" the way she packs hers, to be frank people won’t walk on the street, believe me. I try to pack mine in such a way that it won’t be obvious and so that some guys won’t jump on me and start begging me to kiss them.

Did Jim Iyke touch you there during the romance movie with him?

Before we started shooting, I pleaded with him not to touch them (laughs). He is my friend and we already had a talk before that movie. He said he must touch it, that it was a good opportunity to do so. I knew what he could do. I started begging him and he promised he won’t do it. When we started the role, he just kissed me but he didn’t touch them. He kept to his promises.


What are the qualities of your ideal man? 

He has to be very tall and masculine. It’s so unfortunate most Nigerian men are losing it these days. They eat too much of pounded yam and forget to go to the gym. I like them light in complexion but if he is dark he must be extremely handsome. That is the only way that colour works for me. I like clean guys. I mean I like a guy when he is bending to pick up something, I see his boxers and it is not these regular stripy ones. Clean, white boxer and white singlet turn me on. I like white singlet on him. Let him be generally clean in whatever he is wearing, from head to the toe. I would like to come to your apartment and see that you are clean and your car is clean. If I come close to you, be sure to smell good. I love perfumes. Now I’m wearing Kim Kadashan Gold. A guy has to smell good. That is the only way I’m going to give you a hug if I actually want to. I like guys who are confident, cool, okay and clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment