Tuesday 29 October 2013

Couple got their dream wedding in the nude


If you like say Betty has come again with her never ending stories, but seeing is believing so see for your self.
Can not imagine why  one of the best days of their lives would be to publicly displace their private issues, so why did they not ask their guess to come also in the nude, so help oh.?
 I know many will call this ''they are trying to do something new and different''  But can you stay n*ked in front of your friends and family on your wedding day?
My question is,  will they show this photo to their kids?, another question you all know me I ask too many question, but I have to if I no ask am not a good reporter, Lol. na you know, back to the question, did they allow kids in this wedding ?
Final and last question abeg  no vex,  did they tell their guess they would come in nude? or was it meant to be a surprise,  am just asking na gist na make everyone flow with me. *wink* enjoy Betty BN

No comments:

Post a Comment