Thursday 31 October 2013

A Popular Abuja girl caught having fun with an under-age guy

Believe I don]t find it funny with some of this stories I post but am only doing a job, and most times when they are just not to or just too )))))) I don't post, read this very shameful one , I just got it from one of my readers who lives in Abuja. 
As for me people are free to do what they like as far as they are adults, but sleeping with an under age is a crime, punishable by  law.
Sometimes for some women, money is not just enough they need to be satisfied s*xually, many seems to be very surprise over this issue but to some is normal for a big girl to date a small boy that can satisfy her s*xually despite his age, if the so called rich boyfriend cant do it better for them. But truly how can wonders ever end when a popular big girl who is one of the well respected ladies in the entertainment industry would be caught in this show of shame in the public toilet at the basement of a big event centre in Abuja?


 The sexy hot babe is in a secret relationship with a married man but is still having a secret affair with a young boy, who's far younger than she is. The lovers crossed part at a party and decided to do it in the toilet. The married man she is dating, from the South-west, was busy enjoying himself in the main hall of the party, while the babe, who is from the South East, excused herself only to end up in the male toilet having fun with her small-boy lover as caught on camera. The source who sent this photo ABOVE to me says the babe is begging them not to release the other photos they took through the top of the toilet, which showed her face clearly. Surely the continuation of this story will come your way very soon.
trust me to keep you posted, okay to my reader who send it be sure to send the full set,, but never mind I have asked my other contacts in Abuja to check for the final cut.  

1 comment: