Thursday 31 October 2013

Forbes' List of the World's Most Powerful People, 2013 Edition

The list below are the list of the World's Most Powerful People by Forbes, as you can see there is no body from Nigeria so I helped my self to the list you never know, but only the first 10 is accounted for by Forbes.
Number 11 has no connection to the listed accounted for by Forbes.  So the last but not the least which is number 11 is Me My Self and I okay go down down down and see.
1 Vladimir Putin

2. Barack Obama



3. Xi Jinping

4. Pope Francis

5. Angela Merkel

6. Bill Gates

7. Benjamin Bernanke

8. King Abdullah bin Abdul Aziz Al Saud

9. Mario Draghi

10. Michael Duke
See me after the cut. if you like laugh but nah my name dey dere not urs oh.
okay see anh

11 Betty Nwabunike
I know say the name dey for corner. You see  after when Forbes include me them image will be upgraded with it. for na make we just manage the corner when i put myself.
The young shall grow remember that.

2 comments:

  1. How can my name not be there. so not right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries the new list will have ur name

    ReplyDelete