Sunday 24 March 2013

Juliet Ibrahim Thanks Robbers For Sparing Her Family

Juliet Ibrahim had been away in the United States holidaying and returned only to fall victim to the unfortunate incident.
The actress, who was disturbed by the wrong reportage of the incident by the media, said that 'I only want everybody to know I am fine, my family and I were attacked at home and not from the airport.'
She added that, 'It's quite sad that some people in Ghana see someone's misfortune as a joke and can sit around on social networks and publish crappy stuff about the robbery.'
Juliet Ibrahim narrated that, the attack occurred around 9pm during a blackout. 'I guess these are the things we have to go through because of the constant blackouts in my country,' she said.
She was however grateful for the life of her family and that of herself and added that: 'I am sure the robbers are reading this message; I would like to say thanks to them for keeping their word of not hurting my family. They were good fans of mine.' Source AS

No comments:

Post a Comment