Wednesday 27 March 2013

Kim Kardashian Wears Three Different Maternity Outfits in One Day: Pictures

Kim Kardashian seen on the streets of Manhattan on March 26, 2013 in New York City.
Kim Kardashian seen on the streets of Manhattan on March 26, 2013 in New York City.Credit: James Devaney/WireImage.com
Which maternity look is best? Kim Kardashian had a full day of interviews in NYC on Tuesday, March 26 to promote her new film Temptation, which meant a lot of wardrobe changes for the pregnant star. Kardashian changed up her look
three times on Tuesday. The 32-year-old reality star, who is expecting her first child with boyfriend Kanye West, started her day by styling a Valentino top, Ferragamo skirt and Christian Louboutin heels to Good Morning America. PHOTOS: Kim's body evolution On the show, the mom-to-be discusses how she's trying to ignore criticism. "Kourtney warned me when you become a mom and become pregnant, there will be this whole new group of critics that will criticize me for everything you do," Kardashian said. "If I wear one color clothes, I'm in this kind of mood. Or if I wear heels, they're harmful."
Kim Kardashian on March 26, 2013 in New York City.
Kim Kardashian on March 26, 2013 in New York City. Credit: Alo Ceballos/FilmMagic
PHOTOS: Kim Kardashian's baby bump style She then changed into a Lanvin dress, Christian Louboutin heels and Lorraine Schwartz jewelry to chat with Michael Strahan and and guest co-host Kristin Chenoweth on Live with Kelly and Michael. "How cute is Kristin Chenoweth!?" Kardashian tweeted after the show. "She filled in for Kelly today on Kelly and Michael! I could hear her talk all day. I love her voice!" Finally, Kardashian wrapped up her work day by changing into a sexy brown leather dress from her boyfriend's collection, a black leather jacket and Gucci heels.
Kim Kardashian sighting  on March 26, 2013 in New York City.
Kim Kardashian sighting on March 26, 2013 in New York City. Credit: Alo Ceballos/FilmMagic
PHOTOS: Kim and Kanye's sweetest moments The Kourtney & Kim Take Miami star explained on GMA why she's not a fan of flat shoes. "You know what, they actually hurt my back," she said. "I love high heels . . . Whatever makes me feel good, I want to wear. And I love wearing heels. I'm trying the flats, but we'll see." Tell Us: Which one of Kardashian's maternity looks from March 26 do you like best?  Source: /www.usmagazine.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment