Thursday 28 March 2013

Woman Conceals Hard Drug In Her Private Part

drugs ass


Operatives of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Wednesday arrested a 33 years old Senegalese woman with 680 grammes of heroin and cocaine tactically hidden in her private parts at the Murtala Mohammed
International Airport (MMIA) Lagos while attempting to board an Arik Air flight to Dakar. The suspect, Miss Kamara Oumou claimed that she smuggled the drugs for the love she had for her Nigerian boyfriend. Miss Oumou with Senegal international passport number 400680371 was apprehended by the officials of the anti-narcotics agency during the screening of passengers at the airport. Speaking on the arrest, NDLEA Airport Commander, Mr. Hamza Umar said that the suspect used industrial tape in sticking three parcels of cocaine weighing 515 grammes on her waist while 6 wraps of heroin weighing 165 grammes were inserted in her private parts. Mr. Umar said “it was a carefully concealed method but not intelligent enough to escape our detection”. He however stressed that Miss Oumou shocked her investigators when she said that she smuggled the drugs for the love she had for her Nigerian boyfriend who she simply identified as Hakeem. According to Mr. Umar “preliminary investigation revealed that they both met in Dakar where Hakeem is believed to have lived for 11 years. Their relationship lasted only six months before Hakeem left Dakar in December 2012. Hakeem invited Kamara to Lagos from Dakar and lodged her in a hotel where they both spent a week together. Within this period, he made necessary arrangement for Kamara to go back with the drugs” Meanwhile, Chairman of the NDLEA Ahmadu Giade advised members of the public to be careful of the tricks employed by drug trafficking syndicates. “It is wrong to commit a criminal act. No reason is strong enough to engage in drug trafficking. Drug barons may claim to be in love with unsuspecting couriers. They may even present themselves as philanthropists, members of the public are advised to shun drug trafficking” Giade urged. He however said that the suspect will soon be charged to court. Narrating her ordeals, Kamara said that it was her first time of seeing drugs. “I have a good relationship with Hakeem until my arrest. The day he brought the drugs to the hotel room was my first time ever of seeing drugs. He called the drugs products and that his business partners are unfaithful and he wants me to take the products to Dakar because he had trust in me. Hakeem taught me how to pack the drugs and also took care of my travel arrangements. He said that he lives in the east but he took good care of me in the hotel in Lagos. We were to travel together to Dakar but he suddenly changed the arrangement. Hakeem travelled to Dakar a day before my trip” Kamara stated. “How can I ask my boyfriend to pay me? I smuggled the drugs for the love I have for my Nigerian boyfriend” Kamara stated.

1 comment:

  1. Oh! love still exist in Senegal “How can I ask my boyfriend to pay me? Girl this is Naija, even a fuck is not for free not to mention of trafficking drugs....you have dicknotized with a good koboko

    ReplyDelete