Saturday 26 October 2013

How cute! Terry G on having a child, and how it has changed him


Good to see that some of dem celebrities  make the effort to change, and here is Terry G speaking for the first time about  fatherhood and how his little son has made him for the better I hope. 

“Having a kid has a lot to do with my change of character. Sometimes you see life in a different way. You perceive it in another way another time. When I had a kid, I saw so much value in my life and the future. I became humbled and developed the mindset that anything that has to do with my future must automatically involve my son as well. I started changing a lot of things and it actually scared a lot of negative friends from me. It helped me resolve and re-organise myself again. In the past,  some children appeared scared to come close to me, but all that has changed. Fatherhood has been awesome, amazing and a miracle to me. My son is my replica.” Well done 
Readers please leave a comment na pls okay am on my knees will post a photo to prove am on my knees soon and very soon oh

No comments:

Post a Comment