Tuesday 19 March 2013

QUOTE OF THE DAY FROM NOLLYWOOD VETERAN ACTRESS JOKE SILVA

"Excuse me, at this stage of my life, I cook when I like. The laundry? Abeg, even when we were newly married, it was underlined, I don't do laundry".

That was actress Joke Silva's comment when asked in Saturday Tribune if she still cook for her husband Olu Jacobs or wash his clothes. What's your opinion about her statement?
This is just me personally saying BN' I love JOKE SILVA, don't get me wrong, but why is she referred to as a VETERAN , maybe am slow in my thinking i need a refresher pleassssssssssssssssssse 'how many movies how many awards  I beg leef me alone'

1 comment:

  1. They live in Nigeria, there must be help somewhere to help with cooking and laundry or better still,take it to the dry cleaners.
    PS.. Am not crazy about her either. But I think she is alright. Not too sure about the VETERAN bit

    ReplyDelete