Saturday 15 March 2014

Is this Uti's best look yet?(Photo)


Guys what do you think, he looks way too cool, and a bit too full of himself. right, oaky if you think he is not a little bit too full of himself read what he wrote.

According to Uti"AMVCA cocktail party! I know it's me in this photo but daaayuuummmmmm!!!! Mai Atafo can transform you and make you look jaw droppingly awesome! I am Obsessed with this look and wish I cld always step out like dis! Hehehehe yeh yeh I know, I'm a bit of a narcissist goat! Taink you! I have hear! Hahahahaha. But seriously tho.... Scale of 1-10 guys? Score this.... (Bbm eyes closed smiley)" Considering he looks cool and classy guys I think we can let it pass.  Uti you win, 

10 comments:

  1. Uti Uti, cobad, u look very cool, my man, my main man. cobad cobad atall atall omo na u biko #bobo nice
    na me na Bobo nice the feel good guy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Srsly #Bobo nice wats with this retarded cobad cobad that makes U sound like a motor park tout?! E too razz abeg!

      Delete
  2. He looks clean I must confess #Olomide

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes he looks clean, what is with you Bobo Nice , cobad cobad please write what we can read

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Bobo nice cobad cabad atall atall, abi oh, u said it well I hail up my man Bob Nice this is Laju from area 1 shouting out to you, I hail also to BN omo how far, nice blog, go dey show face now

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Funke Fower, u love me why na, babe if u wah me just tell me, I go lick u sweet sweet, my omomi cobad cobad atall atall, u go then teach me reading and writing after I teach u licking and licking I hail all person na me naw #Bobo Nice

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes oh @ Laju I hail back how far with area 1, na me naw #Bobo Nice

    ReplyDelete
  7. People pls read the caption, what do you think of his looks, I don't mean to be rude, carry you area 1 go away,
    Any way Uti always looks clean and very full of him self, but i still love him. I'm just hoping he is not G and taken, kiss kiss

    ReplyDelete
  8. He looks good and clean, but he will look better once he cuts his hair, a clean shave will give him more grace and pose

    ReplyDelete