Thursday 27 March 2014

Ice Prince Zamani brags! “I Had My First Kiss When I Was 13″




“I had my first kiss when I was 13″ Ice Prince Zamani says with a cheeky smile.
Witty and brutally honest, Ice Prince Zamani strides into our studio with a party of 4, full of smiles and ready to give his fans a rare glimpse into himself and boy do we have the scoop!
From his relationship to Yvonne Nelson, parting ways withBrymo and signing adeal with Universal Records, Ice Prince was an interviewer’s delight as he answered the questions posed to him with complete candour.
When quizzed on his son Jamal, the ‘Fire of Zamani’ artiste had this to say:”Jamal is good. He’s my boy. He and Boluwatife(Wizkid’s son) are like best friends. In their minds they’re best friends and the other day we threw a small party for them, so yeah it’s all love”
With a hot album which dropped last year and a mix tape on the way, Ice Prince is no doubt one of the hottest Nigerian artistes around and we got him to share his story with us in an exclusive interview.

1 comment: