Friday 15 March 2013

B.O.U.Q.U.I Set To Release Double Album With US Record Label Xist Music

B.O.U.Q.U.I-and-DA-TRUTH
 Nigerian rapper Bukola Folayan better known as B.O.U.Q.U.I has signed with US based record label Xist Music
USA. A statement released by the label says Xist Music USA and B.O.U.Q.U.I’s label outfit ‘Bouqui’s Place Entertainment’ ‘have joined forces making her the first African artiste and the first female act on the label’. This move according to Xist Music will offer an intensive distribution of B.O.U.Q.U.I’s album and materials in the United States of America and the UK. She will also head the sister label ‘Xist Africa’ which will launch in Nigeria ‘soonest’. B.O.U.Q.U.I who has released two albums in her career – the self-titled B.O.U.Q.U.I and the follow upRedefinition also plans to release a double album in 2013 titled ‘Marks of a General’ and ‘Eve Of Independence’.

No comments:

Post a Comment