Sunday 2 March 2014

With so much news on bleaching! -Foluke Daramola gave her opinion when asked if she bleaches!

foluke

This bleaching   news is just making it round, guys what do you think, every time you open the news is al about bleaching or something related anyway When asked by a Vanguard reporter on bleaching allegations, the actress said..
“I don’t know where that is coming from, I have never been a dark complexioned person from time and also, I would never do anything that would be detrimental to my health for anything.
Besides, I am a very beautiful woman from time, so I don’t know what bleaching would add to me. If I send my graduation picture that I took 13 years ago when I graduated from Ife to you  and the one I took when I graduated from UNILAG four years ago, it’s still my same fair self, so maybe  photoshop is doing something to the  minds and sight of the  people talking”

1 comment: