Tuesday 11 February 2014

Online Wahala! T.I not happy with his wife for for posting booty pics online, and Tiny replies him


Private matter are now aired in public, how sad, this social media thing, is becoming too much so husband and wife are now using the media to address private issues, God help us oh!

The question is why did  T.I not call his wife, text her or talk to her face to face, instead he had to call her out on instagram? same applies to the wife, she replied him back vie online? it all began since rumors started about
T.I. and Tiny having marital problems, Tiny has been sharing a lot of photos showing off her ASSets on Instagram.
 It became just too much and on  Sunday night, T.I got very unhappy and wrote a comment which did not go well with Tiny, A day later Tiny replied her husband. See their comments after the cut.







1 comment:

  1. Lol!,matured beef ıf u ask me.No rantıng lyk our naıja celebs..
    Hope Emeghara

    ReplyDelete