Tuesday 18 February 2014

My marriage ended! Says Mbong Amata and that is just life she said!


Such is life, my dear, for the first time since her marriage ended with Jeta Amata, Beautiful Mbong Amata recently spoke about her five year marriage, which sadly ended not too long ago

Read her  interview with Encomium mag this week. She described the father of her 5 year old daughter as a friend for life.
"I have a lot of great and fond memories. I had more fun than bad memories with my former  husband. I was first married to my friend before a husband. That was why we were civil enough to know that even if the marriage didn't work, we were still friends and that is the bedrock of whatever it is that we have. We are connected for life. We have a child together. Yeah, we are cool, He is my guy. Jeta is a great man, fantastic dad but life has to move on".

According to her, she is currently not in any relationship and getting married again wasn't in the cards for her at the moment as her main focus now is to raise her daughter and her career. When askedwhat really happened to their marriage, she said 'life happened'

5 comments:

  1. Lıfe? Is lıfe so unfaır not to gıve us second chances to fıx whatever mess may have occured? Her reply should be "ı was fed up" !
    Hope Emeghara

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Hope, your saying all the wrong things. The fact she said life happened means she is keeping it private. Its not always easy for some couple to get back to basics after a problem or its possible they work better as friends not as a couple..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think she has the right to give any reply she wants to give.its her life.na she wear shoe no where E dey pinch her. Teemah

    ReplyDelete