Sunday 23 February 2014

Garcelle Beauvais said Beyonce can be sexy with more clothing on!

In her interview with  Hello Beautiful,  Garcelle Beauvais a 47 year old actress and mother of two said sexy should be all about class and a bit of cover up. Read her own words below! 
"For me, there's so many ways to be sexy without being overt about it. As I get older, I still want to be sexy, but I want to do it in a different way. I want to do it in a way that’s more classy.
Certain things are just too overt for kids. I love Beyonce. I love her. I think she’s beautiful and talented. But, I think there has to be a fine line where you have to take responsibility for what you do. I think it’s good to be sexy, but sexy can come across in so many different ways. It doesn’t have to be everything showing, out grinding all of the time."

3 comments:

  1. Sometimess they take it too far with the semi-nudity... But I don't think Bey has crossed that line(yet).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beyonce should cover herself more!!! She is a wife and a mum now so she should respect dat now!!! As a fan, I felt bad about the story on her exposed pussy when she recently performed cos she is a role model to so many people!!!! And they might think that kind of behavior is ok!!! Just saying!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So bad and letting a lot of peole down!!!

    ReplyDelete