Monday 18 March 2013

Meet Miss Portia....A Lawyer/Blogger


Her name is Portia. A graduate of Law from Abia State University and the brain behind
www.justporsh.blogspot.com.  Read her intro below when you click read more and also see another picture of her, with her outfit details. Think she's pretty. Hi! My name's Portia, a recent graduate of Law from Abia State University. I started a Personal Style/Fashion blog (http://justporsh.blogspot.com) to share my passion for fashion. I'm a God fearing, Fashion loving, Trouble Making kinna girl. My lil slogan 'Cute in a Crazy way, Crazy in a Cute way'. I would describe my style as Simple. Various people, things around me and events influence my daily style. I love trends but I don't let them define my style cos  'Fashion Rules, Trend is a Dictator and Style is Democracy'. OUTFIT DETAILS Dress(with belt) - Miss Rebel Sandals - Atmosphere Bag - Mum's closet :D Bangles - Opia Neck piece - Wallis
OUTFIT DETAILS Jacket - Miss Rebel Skirt - No Label Bralet - Secret Possessions Shoes - FRH Bag - Exclusive Accessories - Thrifted

No comments:

Post a Comment