Monday 18 March 2013

Basket Mouth Explains How He Met his Wife



How long have you known your wife and how did you met her? I've known her for about 10 years. When I met
her the first time, she was doing shakara and when a girl does shakara for me, I love it. That is when I will even get more interested in her. She gave me a fake number and when I called, a guy picked up the phone and insulted me, and told me to never call him again. So I decided to go back to where I met her and went to the same spot for three nights until I saw her again and she gave me the right number. When I called her, she started giving me attitude. Out of anger one day when we were talking, I cut the call, deleted her number, cleared the call log and I now started looking for the number again (laughs). Then one day I bumped into her when her school was having a party. We started talking and that is how it began. She suffered me oh, so as her punishment, she must give me 8 children. But I love her so much and that is all that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment