Thursday 9 May 2013

Finally Oh God Saka (Hafeez Oyetoro) murders poverty with his N20million from MTN

Hafiz Oyetoro

I so envy Saka right now, lol.
“Poverty was my friend and family for a long time. As you sit with me here side by side, that was how I was sitting with poverty in the past,” he said.
The struggle against poverty had also cost him the opportunity to settle down early enough in life. “There was a lady who disqualified me because I didn’t have a car. But, thank God, I eventually got a wife who genuinely loves me and who I genuinely love,” he said.
“To the glory of God, level don change. Let me put it like that. I believe that in the nearest future, level will finally change. But now, level don dey change. I have murdered poverty and God has finally murdered it for me. I am no longer poor, but very comfortable,” he said.
You will recall Saka recently "ported" from face of Etisalat to face of MTN after being paid N20MILLION

No comments:

Post a Comment