Wednesday 10 April 2013

My Interview with a gorgeous male model : Meet Catwalk Professor Winner Of Beffta Award UK


Who is catwalk professor? BN
Catwalk professor is known as the man who teaches all the girls the true meaning on walking the runway,how to pose,etiquette,how to remove a jacket,how to hold a bag,and how to display a garment to its best advantage and much more.
Tell us about who you are?BN
Am from the caribbean island of ST.Maarten after winning the starpic model contest in ST Maarten I was granted a scholaship to study the art at Ophelia Devore Modelling School in new York City where I was awarded”best runway model”from my class outshinning all male and female students, I later competed in Mr pan Africa USA contest in America and took the 1st runner up postion in 1999 that was not enough in 2002 I competed in model of the year catwalk contest in new York City and won hands down. I was born in the Caribbean and the name of my Island is ST Maarten my mom has  2 kids a boy and a girl am the youngest .
what made you become a model trainer?BN
My sister use to enter pageants and seeing her train to compete got my intrest and ended up starting to train her as well,it seems so easy but I love seeing the end results just amazing, I was inspired by her,  my loving sister MS Maggie Mathew and my mom MS Margie my biggest fans.
How do you keep going and getting better?BN
I keep going becuase am always hungry for more and my love for what i do motivates me even more and harder,and the fans I have is just to amazing they are like my back bone so supportive they are.love them.
Are you teaching any other to do what you do?BN
At the moment am not just to busy to do so but its down the pipe line.
Tell us about the award you received?BN
Am the award winning best model trainer in the uk voted at the beffta awards 2 years running in 2009 and again in 2010 this has been my foundation to climbing to the top and winning this have motivated me so much . Beffta awards is all about  (black entertainment,film,fashion,television arts awards) this contest in voted by the general public via tex vote through out the United Kingdom
Tell us about your image?BN
Am so in love with my image,being who I want to be not worrying what anyone may think are say am so doing me and am loving it who dont like what they see close your eyes if you dont like what i say block your ears,once am happy thats what matters most.
How do you describe your image?BN
classy,sexy.fierce and very confident.
Is it easy being a man who teaches women to walk?BN
It can be very hard for some people just imagine telling mom are dad how you teach women to walk some parent might go mental am so bless my family loves what i do cause am happy and once am happy they are happy as well.parents need to support their kids dont matter what they choose to do once they are not hurting anyone and not doing anything illegal why hate your child because he/she doing something they love…..get real
Was it easy coming into the game here in London?BN
No its was not easy for me i remember asking an individual for guidance and he told me i cant compete with the model trainers that are established already go and get a name for myself by him telling me that i was hurt but it made me so strong that he cant even look me in the face now as i reign as the best model trainer in the uk and this man is the same man in the media talking about supporting each other i really dont like hearing people talking rubbish.
Did you ever imagine being the best model trainer in the UK?BN
I remember so clear when i first came to this country when the plane landed i look out the window and made a wish i will become the best on this soil in what i do.
Do you get along with other model trainers?BN
Am so amaze that some are attacking me wanting to eat my flesh have my name in all their classes on how a man cant teach women to walk and am like how stupid can one be look at all the major events its men who are teaching the girls to walk,i let them attack me but it is what it is catwalk professor reigns.
What are you known for?BN
Tell you just how it is with no holding back.sexy outfits and great in what i do,
What message you have for models?BN
Believe in yourself dont let one one tell u you cant,and stop being so desperate do your research when someone approaches you to do what ever,its very sad when models are telling me they had training from others and when i look at the walks,pose its very week very sad people need to stop fooling these girls how would they feel if there mom,sister,aunty was fooled as well.
What are some things you dislike about women?BN
Women who try so hard to be sexy,being sexy comes from within
women who are very loud
women who are not confident
women who cant carry themselves like the lady they suppose to be
The name catwalk professor where did you get that name?BN
I was leaving ST Maarten  in few years back took a picture with my sister on the airport and she called me professor which I loved and add catwalk to it and was called catwalk professor ever since.
Are you a fan of jay Alexander? Miss jay of Americas next top model?BN
Yes he is my idol i love him saying that i dont like him would be just tacky he have paved the way to many men who teaches women to walk and can be open about it….love him.
Catwalk Professor
Add caption
Interview By Betty Nwabunike 









No comments:

Post a Comment