Saturday 15 March 2014

This week I (BN) will be Honoring my mentors! my number 2 is Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala


  •  Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Minister of Finance, Nigeria
 Bachelor of Arts / Science, Harvard University; Doctorate, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Like the title above, it's called honour your mentor It's going to be featured every day on BN Honoring my mentors, the same goes with you guys you can join in by leaving a comment or two telling us who your mentor is. or you can email us and it will be published . email to omo.nwabunike@yahoo.com

My second mentor is Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala and I believe we are all familiar with her and her works.
Without saying too much this is my very second mentor to be honoured in BN, please if you think she has inspired you leave a comment, if she has not then pass on Many thanks to Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala

1 comment:

  1. BN she is also my mentor, a wife a mother. the first Nigeria's Harvard-educated finance minister who produced a 6.5% increase in GDP from 2011 to 2012. she is good

    ReplyDelete