Friday 26 July 2013

Most Shocking! I have not done it for more than ten years Genevieve Nnaji



This is one of the most Shocking news or information you must have heard about nollywood sexy actress  Genevive Nnaji, who was reportedly said to be getting married very soon. According to  report, Genny got into a steamy conversation with a close pal, where she revealed she haven’t had any s*xual pleasure for the past ten years and that is one of the major reasons she wants to settle down....
”I have been single for so long, it hasn’t been easy..even when dbanj came along with his thing that wasn’t long..he kept saying NO LONG THING..NO LONG THING..never that was he meant till i saw it,it was even shorter than his harmonica… We couldn’t settle down, luckily for me, I have found a man now to spend the rest of my life with”
The nollywood actress super fan are keeping their fingers crossed because they had earlier thought,she never wanted to get married.

No comments:

Post a Comment