Wednesday 31 July 2013

Do I look like A Tout Or A Garage Boy?- Funke's Ex husband Attacks Her Fans


In an interview with reporters, Funke Akindele's estranged husband revealed he was building a house for his wife before she ended the marriage.

 It's a one-storey building ( still uncompleted) located off Adeniji Jones in Ikeja Mr Oloyede, who said he's not happy about what people have been saying about him online.


 "They wrote that I am a tout, from what you are seeing here now, do I look like a tout or garage boy?

 They also said I'm a drop out, from the way you and I have been speaking, do I speak like someone who did not go to school? I have decided to follow the advice of those who said I should not join issues with her and her supporters.

 I am not a celebrity, I am an estate developer. She is the star that has her career to protect and I don't want to be the one to spoil  it all for her.
- See more at: http://todaysgist.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/do-i-look-like-tout-or-garage-boy.html#sthash.3T1u9dHB.dpuf

No comments:

Post a Comment