Friday 26 July 2013

I did runs! Like sleeping with rich men for money to take care of my familly -


How sad so hear and see a pretty girl talking too much or giving too much inform, if only she knew how damaging it can be, unless it all staged which am hoping is the case.
Nigeria's representative in the ongoing big brother Africa, The Chase, Beverly Osu  seemed to have forgotten that there are dozens of hidden cameras and microphones everywhere in the big brother house, and  at such whatever she says or do will is  being captured and clearly transmitted to viewers.

This can only explain why she revealed to her in-house lover, Angelo, without thinking twice in one of their recent get together sessions.


 Talking about her "runs" life back home in Lagos Nigeria, Beverly said:

"I’ve done all sorts of things. I’ve slept with men for money when I had to take care of my family."

 And few week ago Osu also revealed that she once terminated pregnancy of 4 months old for an ex-boyfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment