Thursday 2 May 2013

breaking, Chris Kelly, Chris Kelly dead, Death, JUMP, Kris Kross, Mack Daddy, R.I.P


Kris Kross-DivaWhispers

Remember the teen sensation group Kris Kross from the early 90′s who were the inventors of wearing their pants backwards? 34 year old Chris “Mack Daddy” Kelly has passed away.  The details surrounding his death are not clear as of yet.   Many celebrities sent out  condolences  tweets confirming that he was indeed dead. Bryan Michael Cox tweeted
“RIP Chris Kelly from Kris Kross. #sosodef20″
The Bone Crusher instagram’d

“R.I.P my ni$$a Kris! Life’s to short! If theres someone in your life that you love tell them please! #KrissKrossforever!!!!”
According to Greg Street from Atlanta’s V103 he reported:
“Around 7:45 I received a phone call from his cousin saying they had found Kelly at the house just 20 minutes earlier and he was unresponsive. I just received confirmation that he has passed”.
Kris Kross just performed at the 20th anniversary of So So Def.  I was a huge fan of Kris Kross.  I remember wearing my pants backwards and going to see them in Arlington, TX back in 1992. This is so scary that someone so young in my age group has passed.  My nine year old son knows who they are and I told him about them how they were so young and started trends.  Mycondolences goes out to Chris and his family. I’m wearing my pants backwards!  R.I.P Source:divawhispers.

No comments:

Post a Comment