Wednesday 13 March 2013

Pauline Long’s corner:Hate is a bad thing

Hate is a bad thing, trust me I tried it once because I thought it was cool to hate back whoever directed hate towards me and I thought no one was watching until I actually found out that GOD was watching and he taught me a lesson. If you are going round hating be careful my dear a thief has only 40 days! I and the rest of the people you are hating on might not see you when you are doing it but only feel the effect but guess what GOD has full access to what you are doing to others and HE will deal with you appropriately sooner or later! Hate is an expensive affair, it will cost you your happiness, your life, your peace. We all have love in us, find it because hate will hi-jerk it, hate will make you look very very ugly and who wants to go round looking and feeling ugly….PEACE, LOVE, UNITY PL


No comments:

Post a Comment