Sunday 3 November 2013

FAKE BRITICO TOKE MAKINWA SAYS NIGERIAN ACCENT IS “SAVAGE” PRIMROSE OBATA DODO

           

  Morning PRIMROSE OBATA DODO, saw this in your blog and just had to post and give you my very own support, yes I also listened to her and every thing you said is just too right, let us stop pretending no be Naija,  na those when come visit and  stay for only I day, and those weh dey stay  Naija  get and use fake accent pass you and me, she is always saying don't do this don't do that, but she is doing that very same thing, it the case of a pot calling the kettle black. 
All for fame we understand, but I still like her she no dey lie she agreed say she change  her accent, others go tell you say noway. 
Read what PRIMROSE wrote
 I can’t stand fake people after watching Toke’s interview I have come to the conclusion that she is the fakest bleached Nigerian ever. Toke recently sat down for an interview with Genevieve Magazine Show on Igroove Radio to talk about her boyfriend, accent and bleaching. when asked by the interviewer Liz Yemoja about her accent that there were speculations that  it's fake because she spent just one year in the Uk  Toke responded by saying she had to maintain her British accent because she had to go out and look for jobs. She then opened her stupid Trap to say “Or do you expect me to sound like a savage?”

Whatttttt  our beautiful Nigeria accent savage to think that I liked Toke and watch her regular Vlogs  hmmmm Toke maka why nu?  Are you trying to say we Nigerians are savage if you answer is yes then you just called you parents “Savage” yesssss my people I had to go there oooo


What the hell is wrong with having a Nigeria Accent?  Aunty Toke we have a lot of Nigerians here in Ireland who speak with Nigerian accent and they have very good jobs, your fake self stayed just one year in the UK and you now talk through your nose and  think it's cool? my dear the truth is you are a fake woman and suffer from inferiority complex shekina, you just insulted us and you freaking owe us an apology big time. Watch video below

      

1 comment:

  1. She is being silly. forgetting every country has their own accent and there are worst accent than ours. and they are well accommodated. I cant believe her. pls which country no get their own accent. wana be.

    ReplyDelete