Sunday 3 November 2013

CONFESSION; My Back Side Makes Men Run After Me Like M*m*( READ DETAILS)


Really? There are different things men look out for from a lady, it could be their beauty,shape,curves,backside,b*east,and other noticeable quality. This is a story that was sent to naijarealgists via comment, and the photo as well sent to our inbox. I wont lie when i saw it i was at first confused, i leaked my lips so bad, but realized so fast. Name of the lady which was with held said in her comment that

"Men run after me like mumu all the time, i no what they want and what they are looking for, and that makes me so smart. In a recent party i attended, two matured men battled themselves just to dance with me, i had to leave the scene as quick as possible. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS BACKSIDE?


No comments:

Post a Comment