Pregnant Kim Kardashian caused a stir last night after a photo of her apparently 'drinking alcohol' was posted on Twitter.
![Kim Kardashian came under fire after this Twitter photo last night. Copyright [Khloe Kardashian]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_vavGGx2vVqYaECYBhIDXdjGl4eW5NbjgDxm5QCxfJfTCa-yI1vfMVH04GkaAknN7ZCQRvbZy6x8t3CsyKlGYiEsMo73LdILp4a-jRFp1moH5VvmEXK_2JzkWNl3j0ElWpCVbGoI-LN8SReMr3dkbTlT5gmJisF88uHeqzt6y7cAVJ3iF6v7ATOXdLe8wC7hH5ip2bc3QD1G1nzzo1ZwKwVE_qtsKirJXgKhV2YABOw0mgF4q2LQrTHu7hNWYwSkOWMXdp3okksMUrbpuf5SFTVQMFmEWKC4llaAfP5noQE9oSmpaM4VLZx74VxxNw5AWo-hP5bnE0xznc6-qNnTvw_A74gS8TlQrnE=s0-d)
Kim Kardashian came under fire after this Twitter photo last night. Copyright [Khloe Kardashian]Kim, who's pregnant
with her first baby with rapper Kanye West, and her sister Khloe posted a snap which showed the pair of them and their brother Rob Kardashian taking a sip of their drinks to celebrate his birthday.
Khloe Kardashian posted the photo on Instagram alongside the caption: "Turning it up for @robkardashian birthday."
![Kim Kardashian then tweeted this snap of Rob's birthday festivities. Copyright [Kim Kardashian]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_ubXPUMwvFT12pA1Wktm0gkXI9m_rAYpa0ShnHv87MgiGre6GBDPYDEs7nlWboqPMR8wVQw0Ud8mUWbilfUgSSs_cuUPHac5YrUeY1buQUP_IwHf7o8J8F5ZmxipRpZCi86L9X9nEOY5zPoa7Ye8bd4oOutZ-4j3JqFOydlew7VIQMafe41Nqu2iEGw3PMx849uBtIdD4rG1fkilmr_SMNLtXn5_wBqemaAT2foofJXkABrR46FwFEDJKX2hsVwpqiE4DnQXIrBQrutYiVfgB9jvSMfES4xLZIvdltx87zwr8EldKhmGQshIXyCj5cWC7Xtj90jcY7MbfFTFtVW6yjUXeRxT-d3-x2Cfoc=s0-d)
Kim Kardashian then tweeted this snap of Rob's birthday festivities. Copyright [Kim Kardashian]Kim then tweeted the photo as well, but the photo quickly caused a stir amongst her followers, with many speculating whether she was drinking despite being pregnant.
One commenter said: "I thought Kim was pregnant ... Why is she drinking"
Another follower said: "Aren't you pregnant @kimkardashian? Why are you drinking?
![Kim Kardashian did, however, tweet a series of old photos. Copyright [Kim Kardashian]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_vIMSjirm2Qrsx6ku31qUrrGsaqjZw57EuBH3VeNN35detwyjmgNn3XOv9NuPpME30yMXHZS2xvyeEAJRaX6rcg15HKNoSJFkwoGQNciBUaMlvwMOPLC6PAPrQyYgFftQp5IQ45XlE2qiD5X-R9F3RJmU0sfKGiRcVrBZ5M2lxMTFkyxheEifb3pO4mWKQbxxia_wpdPsBgvaszpSLHk5EfsZsF336ajJWEnjC9iUztr1Q3qsGvfaWkN51AQ_fhGNfiRGMbqQrlHP7QXtZ0MOOQzgCIPScS7eELb_wrmmkIXjHa3oI6utyrC-oxmAvvGHL0NyGTQXpTanJE5auohgLAxXhdNSxkINUpmQ=s0-d)
Kim Kardashian did, however, tweet a series of old photos. Copyright [Kim Kardashian]Another chipped in with: "I hope that's not wine."
But Kim's fans were quick to jump to her defence, saying that the photo was old. Kim had tweeted a series of old birthday photos from previous years, and fans said that this was just another vintage snap.
[Related article: Kim Kardashian shows off her maternal side]
[Related article: Kim Kardashian covers baby bump in bizarre dress]
One follower said: "Guys, she's not drinking whilst she's pregnant. This picture was taken a while back.
Phew.
Kim Kardashian was pictured arriving into LAX last night. The controversy comes just as Kim revealed that she's finding her pregnancy tough.
She revealed: "It's a little painful. I've gotten sick a couple times. It's getting a little bit more difficult [to get around]. I like to be active but I've been chilling out. I took a week off, just to rest and it was amazing." Source Yahoo
No comments:
Post a Comment