Sunday 28 July 2013

“I Just Haven’t Found The Right Woman”, Say’s Superstar Dbanj

 Dbanj

Nigerian super star singer Dbanj stated in a recent interview with Seun Apara of Thisday Magazine that he is actually searching for someone to settle down with but that he hasn’t found his choice of a woman yet. In his words he explains:

I have dated a lot of women but I don’t really want to talk about them because most of them have moved on and some are married. I don’t have any regret at all because I am still young and I am still a bachelor though my mum wants me to settle down.
She is proud of me and I do let her understand that it’s not that I don’t want to marry, I just haven’t found the right woman. If she finds the right one for me, she can call me,”
That’s curious…because in his January interview with Toolz on Ndani TV, D’banj said he was happily dating a very special lady who has been with him for a while. Fast forward to his interview today with Seun Apara of Thisday.

No comments:

Post a Comment