Saturday 27 July 2013

Am Enjoying My New Life Now With Christ says Former Nollywood Actress Liz Benson


The movie "Glamour girls" still reflects in every lover of Nigeria movies, as the hottest cast of that movie (glamour girls)  actress Liz Benson is married to Bishop Great Ameye and together theyrun a ministry called Freedom Family Assembly in Delta State where they live. Liz recently opened up about her new life. There is nothing whatsoever I miss about my old life. Instead I wish I had known the Lord before now. I have no regrets because I am positive that the path I have toed is what God prepared for me and whatever mistakes I have made in my past remains in my past and I was meant to make those mistakes.
 I have learnt from them because mistakes are experiences which you grow with. You are also wiser because you have been tested.

About her husband, she says: "I met my husband in his hometown in Delta State where we live now. I went to evangelize there. We got married a few years later in 2009. I just thank God marriage has been wonderful. We have our challenges but we never let it stay past past two minutes and we are done with it. We've been married for almost four years but it looks like we've been married forever. We do some crazy little things like children and play around. We are like teenagers in love and I am enjoying every moment of my marriage." No one could predict or see this happening. We are happy for you Liz, we one day hope you feature again, even if its a gospel movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment