Monday 20 May 2013

They all say that: Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha ”I am Not Arrogant”-


Chioma chatted with Movie Moments’ Mutiat Alli about her life, her marriage and people’s perception of her being arrogant. Excerpts:
  • You have managed and maintain an almost scandal free reputation; how have you been able to manage this?
I feel it has been the grace of God because we all are not created perfect and as such we just manage to be our self and be of the best behavior. I just feel being an actor opens you up to controversies, scandals and all that. Maybe I’ve just been lucky.
  • Much has not been said about your husband; how will you describe him and why haven’t we been seeing you two together?
I have got the best husband as a friend and the father of my children; he is loving, caring and has been supportive of my career and for not seeing him around me; it’s our mutual agreement to make our marriage private. We are happy and our source of joy been our children.
  • What is that one impression that people have about you and you would like to correct?
Definitely it’s going to be on this issue of me been arrogant which I know I am not; I strongly believe in the saying that you don’t judge a book by its cover. I guess people of that impression are people who don’t know me or aren’t closer to me. I am not arrogant.

No comments:

Post a Comment