Monday 11 March 2013

MY SECOND MARRIAGE IS COMPENSATION FROM GOD--NOLLYWOOD ACTRESS




According to report reaching us,''Now it's the turn of busty actress, Foluke Daramola who claimed she only made herself available as a shoulder to lean on for a married man who was having issues with his wife. Funny enough, the said problems were allegedly inspired by Foluke's escapade with the the woman's husband.

Below is what Foluke said about her affair with Mr Kayode Salako:
Congratulations on your wedding, I saw on your BB where you wrote “thank God for this second chance”. Are you truly grateful for this?
I believe this marriage is compensation from God for all I had lost in years past. I am truly grateful.

What was going through your mind on the wedding day?
A whole lot; nostalgic feelings; the fears came and went when he asked me to marry him. At that time I was just looking at myself and I wondered what I did to deserve this, and I was trying my possible best to keep it as quiet as possible, but the paparazzi would not just let me be. So, I was just wondering that I have to stop acting for a while, and I’m still trying to get back to doing something, but what I wanted mostly was some privacy. So, I looked at it again and it’s like I have seen everybody again, then the paparazzi came and I felt really young again. I guess I am grateful to God for everything.

Do you think if you didn’t appear on the scene Mr. Salako would have tried to save his marriage?
Kayode tried everything in the book to make the marriage work. Even when the wife left, he tried again. He told me he needed time to sort himself out and I gave him time. He was out of the country for some time. He was trying to appeal to his wife; trying to get her to come back to the house

Kayode is an emotional person; he is highly emotional and loves his kids. And there is this Yoruba proverb that says, “Take good care of your wife and love your kids.” So, at the end of the day it’s only one person that is fortunate about his kids and he is even fortunate about someone else’s kids. Actually, when I came back, like everyone else, he obviously needed a shoulder to lean on and I provided that shoulder and things started''. Source 
http://ent.freshgists.com

No comments:

Post a Comment