Wednesday 13 March 2013

Does pregnancy make your lips bigger too? Kim Kardashian sparks speculation with plumped-up pout

Changing appearances: Kim's altered appearance was commented on by hundreds of her avid fans

Another added: 'Not trying to be mean just worried about her. She looked swollen in this keek.sry if I hurt ur feelings.!! (sic)' However, a further viewer contended: 'The reason she's so swollen is because she's pregnant. She is one of the most beautiful women in the world.' It was recently claimed that despite doing her utmost to keep her
pregnancy weight gain under control, Kim has already gained around four stone. According to US body expert Alicia Hunter, the 5ft 2in star could find herself tipping the scales at around 14 stone by the time her July due date comes around. Despite these reports, Kim has been sticking to a healthy diet and exercise regime, writing on her blog earlier this week: 'Keeping a healthy lifestyle has always been important to me and now it’s even more important because I am looking out for someone else’s well being other than just my own. 'I’ve been researching recipes and healthy eating tricks to make sure that I get the right nutrition now that I’m eating for two! For me it’s about maintaining a well-balanced eating and fitness plan.' However, Kim has cut down on her daily workouts following a pregnancy scare earlier this month which reportedly saw her told to slow down by her doctors.Source The Daily Mail

No comments:

Post a Comment