Saturday 2 November 2013

‘I Didn’t Want To Be A Lesbian,’ Portia De Rossi Opens Up On Being Mrs. Ellen DeGeneres



        
Portia De Rossi age 40 and. Ellen DeGeneres age 55 celebrated their fifth wedding anniversary, Portia De Rossi who took the name of Ellen DeGeneres after they got married, now know as Mrs  Ellen DeGeneres, opens up for the first time about coming to terms with being gay. 
According to Radar Portia De Rossi stated
 “I just didn’t want to be a lesbian,” de Rossi says in an interview on The Conversation withAmanda de Cadenet.
“I’d never met one for a start and I just thought they were strange and that they hated men and they were very serious and I had these ridiculous images in my head and there were no out celebrities or politicians or anybody that I could look to and go, ‘Oh, I could be like that.’ There was nobody that I could say, ‘I could date her and I want to be like her.’ I just kind of thought I don’t want to live like this. I don’t have to, I don’t need to, I just shut down the e

No comments:

Post a Comment