Thursday 1 August 2013

Whitney. Houston 's Mum Cissy Houston Reachs Out to Bobbi Kristina, Pens Open Letter

Whitney Houston and Bobbi Kristina Brown in 2011.

Things haven't been so solid in the Houston family these days.
As ESSENCE.com reported earlier this year, Bobbi Kristina was upsetwith her grandmother, Cissy, over a book she wrote about Whitney.

Today, the Houston matriarch is reaching out to Bobbi Kristina in an open letter—hoping to heal their damaged relationship. In it, Cissy explains her love for Whitney and says she too lost her mother at a young age and sympathizes with her struggle.


"Krissi, all I want for you is your good health and your happiness," she writes. "I want you to have a good life that you can be proud of. Do I want you to get married in the near future? No, I don't. I think you're too young and I wish you'd wait. But that's because I'm Grandma. I'm supposed to worry about you. I'm supposed to wonder if Nick or ANY man is good enough for you."

She went on to share that she's not angry with Nick Gordon and has never said anything negative about him. "I have NEVER publicly commented on your personal life and I don't intend to," she followed up. "So in the future when you read or hear that Cissy Houston said this or Cissy Houston said that, be confident in the knowledge that it isn't true."

Bobbi Kristina made headlines weeks ago when she announced herengagement to on-again off-again boyfriend Gordon. No further details about their upcoming wedding have been announced. Source

Click here to read the full letter.

No comments:

Post a Comment