Tuesday 7 May 2013

Tribute for Yinka Olonode by the mother of his 10 month old baby


Tribute for former model and Rhythm OAP, Yinka Olonode, who reportedly jumped to his death from the rooftop restaurant of hotel in Portland, USA on Monday April 29th (Read story HERE) by the mother of his 10 month old baby, Lillie Halpern.
Dear Yinka, Blessed man, brother, friend, love, father. I miss you so much in mind, body, and spirit. I never loved somebody as deeply as I loved you. If I could have caught you to stop your fall, I would have been there. May your light shine abundantly! I am not ready to say goodbye and I hope we will meet again in another time and another place. Your time was too short. Your gifts were so special. Your smile was so pure. Your mind was a ladder of intellect and curiosity brimming with childlike imagination. We will miss your presence. I leave all things in God's hands. Love and peace. RIP Yinka Olonode With Universal Love, Lillie Halpern

No comments:

Post a Comment