Saturday 2 March 2013

Uche Jombo & husband Kenny Rodriguez at the Lagos Premiere of “My Life My Damage”


Nollywood Superstar Uche Jombo & husband Kenny Rodriguez My Life My Damage Lagos - March 2013 - BellaNaija008


Nollywood Superstar Uche Jombo & husband Kenny Rodriguez My Life My Damage Lagos - March 2013 - BellaNaija001

Nollywood Superstar Uche Jombo & husband Kenny Rodriguez My Life My Damage Lagos - March 2013 - BellaNaija002

Nollywood Superstar Uche Jombo & husband Kenny Rodriguez My Life My Damage Lagos - March 2013 - BellaNaija003

Nollywood Superstar Uche Jombo & husband Kenny Rodriguez My Life My Damage Lagos - March 2013 - BellaNaija005

Nollywood Superstar Uche Jombo & husband Kenny Rodriguez My Life My Damage Lagos - March 2013 - BellaNaija006

Kenny, Uche, Stephanie Linus & Klint da Drunk

Photo Credit: Daniel Sync PHOTOS 

No comments:

Post a Comment