Wednesday 6 March 2013

Rihanna Wants A Baby With Chris Brown


Photo - Rihanna Wants A Baby With Chris Brown
Rihanna has revealed that she wants to have children with her on-again boyfriend Chris Brown. In a recent interview with ELLE UK, the 25-year-old talks about her troubled and controversial relationship with Chris and her wish to have a baby five years down the line.
The “Diamonds” singer told the mag that she and Brown have a “fresh start:
“I will probably have a kid. And I’m praying I can go on vacation for a good month,” she says in the interview. “And I’ll have set some things up so I don’t have to tour for the rest of my life, even though I love touring. I want health and happiness in five years. I want to be healthy and happy.”
She also revealed that “‘Stay’ is a story about having love that close and wanting it to last forever:
“You don’t have that feeling with everybody so when you have it you don’t want to let go of it. I would definitely say that he is the one I have that kind of relationship with,” she said of Brown.
Rihanna’s full interview in the April issue of ELLE hits newsstands March 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment