Thursday 7 March 2013

Meet The Stylish And Beautiful Renee Matthews An Icon’ Mum’ Wife And A Politician


Tell us  little bit about myself:
I am Renee Matthews, happily married to my angel Tom and a doting mother to Jay. My happiest moments are  valuable times spent with my family and socializing. I’m a fun-loving, down to earth person, with a great sense of humour and always willing to help anyone in need. However, I loathe insincerity and I’m crazy about God.
How do pull off the image of a hard working mum, my role as a wife, a politician and a style Icon:
I owe it all to God for blessing me with a wonderful husband and son who understands and supports me in whatever I embark on. Outside of my immediate family, I also have a very strong family support unit, especially my mum (my rock who is always there to dish out words of wisdom and permanently on standby with a safety net to catch me, lest I ever fall), and of course, last but not the least, my lovely work colleagues, with Sarah my right hand girl, always making my job pleasurable.
All the love and positivity that surrounds me makes it very easy for me to juggle, but balance both family, work, business, and politics together, thereby making it all worthwhile.
Please do tell us how hard or how easy it is for you to LOOK as gorgeous as you look, do you have a stylist and a makeup artist who dress you up everyday and do your make up, or do you do it all by your self daily?
Growing up, I was fascinated by all things beautiful and fashionable. When teenage girls my age yearned for booze/cigarettes and magazines, I saved any little cash I had to buy creams, make up and clothes. My hobbies included dressing and making up my siblings, family and friends (still a passion of mine to date).
Also, having gained a degree (Combined Honours) in Beauty Therapy and Business Management from Bradford University and formerly being an Account Manager/Professional Make up Artist for Fashion Fair Cosmetics has helped and made it easy for me.
I do my own makeup everyday and have over the years experimented on different looks and now know what makeup suits me for different occasions.
With regards to my sense of style, I have a very good fashion designer (although, I create unique and challenging designs even in my sleep for her to execute), which enables me stand out in any crowd.
My hairstylist is Suzan Hair-Salon and my personal hair-gear lady, Ranti (responsible for reneegele.com), is readily available to accompany me to almost every function.
Personally, I deeply believe that my secret behind looking good is marrying a good man, because it determines my happiness. Looking beautiful is being happy from within. Being gorgeous to me also means being comfortable with yourself, loving the way you look, and being happy. I have a confident mystique which gives me an aura of grace, health and style. When you exercise, eat properly, and drink plenty of water, your skin radiates and glows from inside out and  the rest is easy, because whatever you put on will look good on you, even a bin bag, if you know how to work it, lol!
I am a happy, chirpy woman who loves life and want everyone around me to be happy at all times, hence my friends and family nicknamed me the Commissioner Of Enjoyment!
As an Elite Socialite & Fashionista, I’ve since figured out that the only reason to be alive is to enjoy it!
Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment