Sunday 2 March 2014

Moet Abebe got her first tattoo at 15

Moet-Tattoo21-460x460
Some people just love having so many tattoos, and Moet s one of them and she loves every tattoo on her, she has over 5 tattoos read her interview with  NET correspondent at the Soundcity office, she said it all started when she was a lot younger.
I was a bit of a rebellious one, but I think as I’ve gotten older, tattoos to me is no more a way of trying to show the world that I’m a bad girl, rather it is now me trying to tell a story for myself on my body. I have 8 tattoos and I had the first one when I was 15,’ she said.
She added that her tattoos are symbolic to her, saying, ‘Most of the tattoos I have actually do mean something to me. It’s my body and I’m not someone who just inks a random tattoo. Basically, my tattoos mean something to me.
See photos of a few of Moet’s tattoos.


Moet-Tattoo3


Moet-Tattoo1-460x432

1 comment:

  1. Is this just an excuse to show ur semi-nude pix Moet?! Lol. Lookin good tho

    ReplyDelete