Friday 10 January 2014

Nollywood Star Actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Features On CNN’s African Voices


2013 was definitely Nollywood actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde year as she was celebrated through various media forums. Now the stunning star is out to make an impact in this New Year.
The actress looked breathtaking in a beaded metallic dress as she struck a pose post interview.

Omotola is set to feature on CNN’s African Voices.The interview with CNN Presenter Vladimir Duthiers, airs on morning (Friday 10th January 2014) on CNN at 8.30am (GMT).
Speaking during the interview, she said, ‘I’ve reached a point in my life where I’ve realised I have to leave something, a legacy. I decided I will be an activist for Africa.
My experience with the UN and other humanitarian organisations inspired me to want to speak out and say more and there’s so much you can just say with words. This was my motivation for singing.’

We look forward to watching Omotola in action! For those of you fashion lovers who noticed Omotola's stunning outfit, it is designed by Nigerian fashion brand Iconic Invanity. We love!

No comments:

Post a Comment