Tuesday 6 August 2013

What has the name of my Church (Jesus House ) got to do with my dressing? Betty Nwabunike


Photo me and I yes that is me.

The other day I was talking you know,  general talking about God and his fullness and blessings and how much I just love God and how my life is completed because is in my life and how  God loves  my family.
You see people kind of mistake God's people as lack of no dress sense, but if you must know,
 We Christians know one or two things about dressing, okay.
Like I was saying as soon as I mentioned  the name of my Church  (Jesus House )
The lady shouted oh that Church,
 And I said I beg your pardon, she said out loud again
That Church

This is me now saying what do you mean by that Church
Than she said no, with a low voice this time,  nothing oh,
Now it nothing oh
A minute ago it was that Church hearing me speaking of God with so much passion is now nothing oh, just goes to show how people judge others without knowing them or their faith. .
Anyway finally I got the word out of her,

She said hum People in that church all they know is fashion but having spoken to me she knows better not to judge us  that way.
Thank God I said,
And   like the would say  thank goodness,
 Yes oh am in this world I live in it, but am not of this world, as far as my fashion sense is not revealing any thing, I will dress to the best of my abilities, I will only stop if it takes me away from God.
Happy to be called a child of God.
Yours faithfully  BN

1 comment:

  1. Ummmmmm!!!! Dressing ko,dressing ni.

    ReplyDelete