Tuesday 6 August 2013

She would have spent the night with the guy if he was a woman like her?


Just a simple question,
 Good afternoon. Please Madam, what does it mean for girl that someone likes to say she would have spent a night with the guy if he was a woman like her.
Thanks, she meant exactly what she said. You’re not a woman like her so she won’t spend the night with you. Oh, you think she must have been using style to invite you? If she wanted to spend the night, she wouldn’t even wait for an invitation. So, she knows what she means. Don’t go pestering the poor girl to come and sleep with you.
I still don't get it Madam, what did you just say?

Go back to her answer and you will understand her not me
Why her am asking you Madam?
Well there is very little I can do listen and understand what she is trying to say
That is what am trying to do Madam?
So you are saying she likes me but leave her for now, is that so Madam?
Listen to yourself, she said She would have spent the night with the guy (that is you)  if he was a woman like her, a women not a man
Okay Madam but why a woman not a man like me?
Why not go and ask her please I have done my best to make you understand her statement.
Than Madam why don't you just say it?
Say what?
And I guess you will never understand

4 comments:

  1. Simple she is into women not men mumu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abi some people just like big English,I like women yes oh am a women oh but I like women, not men I like it fruit and juicy not dry and hard

    ReplyDelete
  3. See your English fruit and juicy, it should be fruity and juicy point of correction

    ReplyDelete
  4. She like women and girls wow, and the guy is still asking really low IQ

    ReplyDelete