Saturday 10 August 2013

RIP MUM ! Mrs Bridget Ihonde Nee Ikomi



But where can I start, what can I say You where the most beautiful beautiful beautiful mum ever with such a kind heart, you were just too kind, Oh God I thank you for such a mother You were my mum, my best friend Oh God I miss you so much so badly, but God loves you best, I was hoping for another 10 years with you, and so I left so many many things undone, oh God! Mum I love and Miss you so so much my heart bleeds for you , but it time to go home to the Good Lord, I know deep in my heart you have been received by God, all the praise of yesterday was your call home to God, I did not know than but I know now, God, mummy I just love you and miss you, but I know we will meet to part no more, rest in peace mom may your soul rest in heaven, my dear mom, God knows best. When I got call this morning I could not believe my ears, you are gone mum. you left us all between 10 and 11 pm last night. Sleep well.

No comments:

Post a Comment