Saturday 8 June 2013

Cossy poor mum! My Mum Told Me Never To Go Nude, If Not………. – Cossy Orjiakor

cossy 11cossy 11cossy 11

Can yuo read? Popular entertainer, Cossy Orjiakor, blows hot on several issues , read below : Do you regard yourself as a musician or an actress? I’m an all round entertainer. I’m an artiste, actress and also an activist. You recently released an album. What is the acceptance level? Yes, I released an album so as to push me to take music seriously. Normally, I can do a song and then hibernate for a long time. With the album, Nutty Queen, a 15-track album out, I have two years to promote before I will do another. So far, I’m taking sexual seduction to the streets. I have done online promotion and my fans and even critics love it. I’m yet to take it round radio stations. Also, when the video is ready, I’ll take it to television stations. I’m kind of busy with other things so I really need someone

No comments:

Post a Comment